|This map game is now archived as an Inactive Map Game.|
Hi, I've created a second world in Turmoil, if you want to see the first one Press Here.
For those new to this kind of game, I'll post some rules. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING!
- NO racial slurs or foul language, other wise, you will be banned
- Please remain civil.
- If you do not post for more then 10 turns your nation will be taken away from you and it will be available for other people to take
- Conflicts will be decided by the War Algorithm.
- Please please please be plausible! This is a must if you want to play this game! If you do not post plausibly, your implausible edit will be deleted. Which means:
- NO ROBOTIC SOLDIERS
- NO CLONE TROOPERS, JANGO FETT
- NO ALIENS
- IF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT POSSESS WMDs IRL AND YOU WANT THEM IN YOUR ARSENAL, YOU MUST BEGIN CREATING THEM AND WAIT FOUR YEARS BEFORE YOU SAY THEY ARE COMPLETE AND READY.
- Both parties must agree to an alliance/treaty/barter.
- If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, please write your complaint in the comments.
- Only the Head-Mod and game creator can appoint new mods and the map mod.
- The game creator's word overrides all others.
- The Head-Mod's word overrides all others except for the game creator.
- Only the Head-Mod and Emergency Mod can start new turns. If a new turn has not be started within 24 hours, the Emergency Mod will start a new turn.
- Every turn is one year until 2200 where it becomes ten years then in 2300 it turns to 20 years * A new turn starts every 24 hours.
- Mods are able to create random events and will represent a NPC nation (i.e. Mongolia isn't going to sign its land over to Pakistan or something stupid like that), Mods also help to make that implausible stuff doesn't happen.
- After you do 3 implausibilities you are banned from the game.
- Every 25 years are to be archived to limit the amount scrolling that needs to be done to get to the latest year. Be sure to check back once in a while to ensure proper continuity!
- Please, I must implore of you, if you plan to play this game, be active and check back each day!
- This isn't a rule, but I'd like to encourage you to put your country's flag before your turn on the bullet list.
- Have Fun!
(This is also copied and pasted from Future Map Game Revised, Future Map Game 2, Humanity's Course,and Weight of the World.)
- Saudi Arabia:
- United States of America:
- Jamesids:(If you didn't know this is my unrecognized nation)
- Russia:Sailesh s nair
- India: Darksith66
- Game Creator:
- Head Mod:
- Mod 1: Darksith66
- Mod 2:
- Mod 3:
- Emergency Mod: