Notes: As moratorium says we can't have more than 3 games, the games not start today. We are waiting another map games to be dead. (I hope it's active on December). Hi!, Who am I?, Want to know?, visit here, My wall! 07:15, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
Nations began to mobilize their troops. There are two sides, prepare to fight each other. In the other side, there some nations don't want this war, and want to remain neutral and survive. Nah, can you lead your nation and your alliance become to victorious? Or if you want to be neutral, can you stop this great war, or keep your nation survive? What are you waiting for? Let's play!
For those new to this kind of game, I'll post some rules.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING!
- NO racial slurs or foul language, other wise, you will be banned
- Please remain civil.
- If you do not post for more then 10 turns your nation will be taken away from you and it will be available for other people to take
- Please please please be plausible! This is a must if you want to play this game! If you do not post plausibly, your implausible edit will be deleted. Which means:
- NO ROBOTIC SOLDIERS
- NO CLONE TROOPERS, JANGO FETT
- NO ALIENS
- IF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT POSSESS WMDs IRL AND YOU WANT THEM IN YOUR ARSENAL, YOU MUST BEGIN CREATING THEM AND WAIT TWO YEARS BEFORE YOU SAY THEY ARE COMPLETE AND READY.
- Both parties must agree to an alliance/treaty/barter.
- If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, please write your complaint in the comments.
- The game creator's word overrides all others.
- The Head-Mod's word overrides all others except for the game creator.
- Only the Head-Mod and Emergency Mod can start new turns. If a new turn has not be started within 24 hours, the Emergency Mod will start a new turn.
- Every turn is one year until 2200 where it becomes ten years then in 2300 it turns to 20 years * A new turn starts every 24 hours.
- Mods are able to create random events and will represent a NPC nation (i.e. Mongolia isn't going to sign its land over to Pakistan or something stupid like that), Mods also help to make that implausible stuff doesn't happen.
- Please, I must implore of you, if you plan to play this game, be active and check back each day!
- This isn't a rule, but I'd like to encourage you to put your country's flag before your turn on the bullet list.
- Have Fun!
(This also copied and pasted from various cool map games.)
The game is not opened, please wait, ok?"