Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Washington Trials were a series of trials conducted throughout 2016 and 2017 following the collapse of the United States government during the Second American Revolution and World War III. The international community (mainly the interventionists; Russia, China, India, and Brazil) insisted on a number of former government figures standing trial. The American provisional government, under President Ron Paul, agreed.
- Viktor Chernomyrdin (Russian main)
- Alexander Konovalov (Russian alternate)
- Wu Aiying (Chinese main)
- Fang Fenghui (Chinese alternate)
- Manmohan Singh (Indian main)
- Ravi Shankar Prasad (Indian alternate)
- Marco Maciel (Brazilian main)
- Jose Eduardo (Brazilian alternate)
- Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of a crime against peace
- Planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression and other crimes against peace
- War crimes
- Crimes against humanity
The top leadership committed suicide (Barrack Obama by shooting himself, Hillary Clinton by poison, Joe Biden disappeared after the Battle of Washington DC though his remains were later found outside the city).
The accused were, with respect to each charge, either indicted but not convicted (I), indicted and found guilty (G), or not charged (-), as listed below by defendant, charge, and eventual outcome: