Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Virtual Reality technology would eventually dominate human society by year 2190.
- Notice: The idea of the liquid-gel-solid VR tanks and Harnesses come from Tad Williams' Otherworld series, and other parts are inspired by the Matrix. Because I am altering the ideas, and this is not for profit, etc., and they are just small parts of these works, I think it is legal to use them. If not, I can delete these parts from the page.
- 2048 - Scientist Audren Law graduates from College. Law has studied sensory technology during his schooling.
- 2050 - Audren Law invents a new sort of robotic eye, that is even better than human eyesight. He makes millions off of this idea.
- 2054 - Virtua-rooms, rooms with holograms, movable floors, and realistic sound effects mimicing VR are created. They become popular with wealthier people who can afford them, but are not "true" virtual reality.
- 2055 - Law, after becoming incredibly wealthy due to his inventions, creates a laboratory in Zambia for privacy from the developed world. He leads a group of scientists in creating true Virtual Reality.
- 2059 - After four years of failure, Law VR labs create a way to trick the auditory nerves into sending hearing messages to the brain.
- 2063 - Law VR labs manages to make optical VR as well. Due to lack of funds, he is forced to simply sell this invention