World 2100 Edit
Since the end of World War III, and the defeat of the SCO and NATO the victor, the Treaty of Unionization has formed the World Peace Organization (WPO) which is made up of 5 world unions such as the North American Union (NAU), the South American Union (SAU), the European Union (EU), the Asian Union (AU), followed by the African Union (AU). This is all maintained and organized by the Global Alliance Treaty Organization (GATO).
2001-2018 America's Second Dark Ages Edit
America's second dark ages began on September 11, 2001 right after the attacks on 9/11 and continued until the end of World War III. This sparked a world wide security increases, that lead to near panic. Patriotism increased altough briefly, followed by the 2nd worst disaster in american history Hurricane Katrina in 2005. This created social unrest as tensions soon cooled off in America a world wide depression that would last 5 years from 2007-2012 his. The depression lead to massive lay-offs, sending the number of unemployed Americans from 7.1 million in 2007 to 32 million in April, 2011. THis was followed by World War III with the SCO Invasion of southern Asia, and Eastern Europe from 2012-13 followed by the SCO invasion of 2014, and the killings of re-education camps. This forced the US to reinstate the Military Draft, and World War III was fought for four years with Army enlistments reaching all time record 64 million soldiers enlisted in the military and 5 million military casualties World War III became the most involved US conflict of all time. With the war finally ending in March, 2018, the US could put the unrest behind, and move on.
2018-2038 Post-War Prosperity Edit
Followed by a thee year post-war recession unemployment in the US went from 0.5 percent in March, 2018 to 12.1 percent by March, 2021. This created frustration with returning soldiers, due to government lacking benefits, and not hardly being able to find work. This was followed by solar panel roofs on every home by 2023 and the DJIA surpassing it's 2007 high that same year, then the construction of a nationwide Maglev system that would transport people to any city in North America with a population of at least 150,000 in 2027. Followed by computer maintained freeways, which eleminated traffic from World freeways in 2030. The greatest accomplishment of this era was to make the US the technological space capitol of the world, in 2032 the US became the first nation to conduct a seccusful manned mission to Mars. With a unprecedentedly strong post-war economy by 2040 America still had the highest GDP in the world by 2040 longer than any economist would had ever suspected 30 years earlier, with the US GDP at 55.4 Trillion in 2040 form 17.4 Trillion in 2020, and with China still in second at 35.8 Trillion from 5.8 Trillion in 2020, then Russia at third with 22.7 Trillion from 3.1 Trillion in 2020.
2038-2050 Amazon War and Political Unrest Edit
When US declared the Congo War in 2038 a twelve year war, this gave way to an unprecedented era of political unrest over the next several years, followed by anti-war protests, tech no tracker protests, government tracking protests, this created a level of social and political unrest not seen since the early 1970s. This created a soaring increase in crime and experimental drug use over the 2040s and 2050s. Meanwhile politicians were getting carried away with model cities, building moon colonies, and planning perfect government institutions and programs.
Technological Achievements Edit
- The North Ameriglev (Maglev System) is a continent wide Maglev system built for supersonic fast, safe, easy transportation for people between any city with over 150,000 people. It's main station hubs are in Montreal, Chicago, New York City, Calgary, Anchorage, Los Angeles, Houston, and Mexico City
- Between 2018 and 2025 Solar Panel absorption efficiency went from a mere 31 percent to 74 percent
- Robot Technology have made the most dangerous construction jobs possible with no humans
- By 2035 everything manufactured is made form recycled materials found in old dumps and garbage sites, making it possible to fully maintain a civilization without waste
- Since 2024 automobiles have been manufactured with fully-automated computer drivers making it possible to travel from place to place at average speeds up to 250 miles per hour, thus in only four years eliminating motorist fatalities form 42,000 in 2023 to 0 by 2027
- The-Electric-Auto-Compliance-Act enacted by congress in 2021 stated that all cars manufactured after 2021 must be electrically powered and contain electric motors that can travel distances of at least 500 miles before needing to be recharged
Medical Advancements Edit
- The cure to cancer was found in 2025 at the Mayo Clinic, followed by the cure to Aids just six-months later
- Fully Self-Maintained computerized medical equipment have given every transplant a 100 percent success rate
- Thanks to nano-technology and medical advancements, US life expectancy soared at rates not seen since the early 20th century, with an average life-expectancy of 81 years in 2020 to 121 years by 2050
- Millennial Generation are considered the New Greatest Generation, and the most politically dominant generation in US history from dominating the presidency for 52 years making up all 9 presidents from 2020 to 2072, and holding congress majority for 32 years from 2025 to 2057
- World War III (2012-2018) is now the deadliest war in human history with 815 million dead as a result, more than any previous war in history combined
- Barack Obama is considered the third greatest president in US History (behind George Washington and Abraham Lincoln), meanwhile George W Bush is considered the second worst (only behind James Buchanan)
- The SCO invasion of Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California from 2014-15 is the only time American soil was ever taken by a foreign enemy
- The worst disaster in US history was the 8.1 New Madrid quake of 2087
- The military conflict involving the most soldiers is World War III with 64 million by 2018
- The 2007-2011 bear market is now the worst bear market in history from a high of 14,163.53 on October 9, 2007 to a low of 1,452.26 on January 12, 2011