|‹ 2020 2028 ›|
|U.S. Presidential Elections 2024|
|Nominee||Joaquín Castro||Tom Rooney||Kris Kobach|
|Running mate||Kirsten Gillibrand||Adam Kinzinger||Tom Tancredo|
|States carried||24 + DC||25||2|
The 2024 election was the 60th quadrennial presidential election. It was between President Joaquín Castro and former Florida congressman Tom Rooney. President Castro won a plurality of the popular vote along with 375 electoral votes carrying 30 states.
President Joaquín Castro (50) had an uncontested primary, easily winning his re-election bid from the Democratic Party.
- Tom Rooney (53), former Representative from Florida (Nominee)
- Adam Kinzinger (46), Governor of Illinois
- Tom Graves (54), Senator from Georgia
- Bobby Jindal (52), former Governor from Louisiana
- Tom Cotton (47), Senator from Arkansas
Governor Kris Kobach (58) reprised his third party run from 2020.