Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Havana was an peace treaty at the end of the Cuban-American War. It ended the state of war between Cuba and the United States of America. It was signed on January 7, 2013. Of the many provisions in the treaty, one of the most important and controversial was that Cuba was denationalized and annexed as the 51st state.
- Cuba will become an US state, and its citzens will enjoy the right as any American citzen.
- Cuba must accept full responsibility for the war.
- Fidel and Raul Castro are given an safe haven with in the United States, which was opposed by the Joint Chief of Staff, but accepted by the people.
- US will repair infastructure damaged by the war.
- GTMO Detention Center is to be shut down, and its prisoners trasnferred to Alcatraz.