This list is incomplete. This is the timeline of events that happened in the Caribbean Empire.
Pre-Imperial Period (-2030s)
Before European Contact (-late 15th century)
- 4500 BC - Oldest evidence of people (Casirimoid culture) in the Caribbean.
- 2000 BC - People settle in the Lesser Antilles.
- 400 to 200 BC - the first ceramic-using agriculturalists, the Saladoid culture, entered Trinidad from South America and spread throughout the Caribbean.
- 250 AD - The Barrancoid entered Trinidad.
- 650 AD - The Barancoid society collapsed along the Orinoco and another group, the Arauquinoid, expanded into these areas and up the Caribbean chain.
- 1300 - The Mayoid entered Trinidad and remained the dominant culture until Spanish settlement
- Late 15th century - Europe settles in the Caribbean.