Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ukraine elects Petro Poroshenko as their new president.
- After Russia declares war on Ukraine, the United States, United Kingdom, France, and South Korea declare war on Russia.
- Narendra Modi becomes the new Prime Minister of India.
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi becomes the new president of Egypt.
- The Republicans capture the Senate in the midterm elections.
- North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un decides to invade Japan and both of them join the war.
- Many bills that the US Senate and House pass are vetoed by President Obama, but the Senate and House override some of these vetoes.
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron and the Conservative Party win the UK general election over the Ed Milliband and the Labour Party.
- Canada declares war on Russia and North Korea.
- China declares war on Ukraine, the United States, United Kingdom, France, and South Korea