STILL BEING WORKED ON
January 1 - Scotland Officially secedes from the United Kingdom
- May 8 - The Russians celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the end of the "Great Patriotic War"
- August 18 - Ukraine applies for membership for the European Union
- January 1 - Russia, Belarus, Kazahsktan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan formally join the Eurasian Union
- January 8 - The EU Announces it will vote on whether or not it will admit Ukraine
- Date Unknown: The Democratic Party nominates Hilary Clinton for President
- Date Unknown: The Republican Party nominates Chris Christie for President
- Wales and England vote to secede from the UK; North Ireland votes to join it's southern neighbor.
- Date Unknown: Republican Chris Christie defeats Hilary Clinton in a closely contested election.
- Date Unknown: The economy worldwide crashes.
- Date Unknown: The Communist Party of the Russian Federation gains the majority in the State Duma. Rival Movement is right behind it followed by United Russia, LDRP and A Just Russia.
- January 1 - The United Kingdom of Great Britain dissolves. Successor states include Republic of Ireland, Welsh Republic and the English Republic (Queen Elizabeth remains monarch until death sometime in the 2020s).
- January 20 - Chris Christie becomes the 45th President of the United States and ultimately the last of the "American Empire"
- February 1 - Congress passes Chris Christie's economic recovery bill which implements supply-side economic policies. The Class gap increases
- March 17 (The St Patrick's Day Protests): Occupy and several left-wing groups protest in the Northeast
- March 24 - Unemployment dips below 6%. despite positive news for Christie, economic inequality worsens and the Protests become violent.
- Protestors Sign a Declaration of Grievances directed at the 1%, threaten "Massive Civil Disobedience"
- Apple unveils iOS 10, announces end of Mac OS.
- Facebook User decrease continues, Company says out of 700 Million, only 300 Million accounts are active.
- Twitter Becomes the largest Social Networking Site in the US
- September 4 - The Labor Day Attacks:
- Occupy Protestors storm the New York Stock Exchange, holding workers hostage and blockading city streets
- Independence Hall becomes site of protests,
- Protestors storm a congressional meeting, holding Republican Senators Hostage.
- President Christie is evacuated via Air Force One
- September 5 - The Second American Civil War Begins
- September 6 - Battle of New York: Occupy forces take control of the city
- September 6 - International Countries begin announcing support for Occupy movement including America's biggest ally, the English Republic.
- October 31 - The Halloween Massacre
- The US army slaughters several citizens thought to be rebels, turns out, they were innocent.
- Support for insurgency fuels
- February 4 - on the 157th Anniversary of the formation of the Confederate States, the Confederate Independence Army announces it has signed a pact with Occupy; del cares war on US Government
- March 2 - Texas declares independence from US; declares war on US government
- Date Unknown: Gennaday Zyuganov becomes President of Russia, Roman Grebbenikov becomes the Prime Minister
- May 1 - Gennaday Zyuganov proclaims the establishment of the "Soviet Socialist Republic of Russia"
- May 17 - The Republic of Texas, Confederate Independence Army and The Army of the 99% (Occupy Army) Form an alliance, Carve up America accordingly and formally join sides
- July 4 - The Confederate Provisional Government is established
- July 4 - The American Provisional Government is established
- July 4 - The Texan Provisional Government is established
- Dates Unknown: The Battle of Washington
- Rebel Forces Attack Washington
- The White House is seized
- The Supreme Court is captured
- Capitol Hill is Captured
- Washington is carved up into three Occupied Zones
- Date Unknown - President Christie is Captured
- Date Unknown - Congress is captured
- Date Unknown - the US Government Surrenders
Date Unknown - Jeb Bush is elected President of the Confederate States
- January 20 - Hilary Clinton is appointed President until 2020.
- January 20 - Rick Perry becomes President of Texas
- January 20 - Jeb Bush becomes President of the Confederate States
- February 4 - the Confederate States celebrate their independence
- Date Unknown: Massive Protests against the Chinese Government begin in Shanghai and Hong Kong
DATED PREDICTIONS STOP HERE UNLESS NOTED.
- Congress passes the Tax Reform Act of 2019 raising the top tax rate to 50%, 70% in 2021
- Russia Passes it's first Five Year Plan slated go into effect in 2020
- Chinese troops break up Democracy Protests in the Southern half of the country; First signs of Civil War appear
- The US, CS and Texas sign the North American Economic Cooperation Treaty (NAECT)
- Taiwanese Protestors begin to demand independence
- the Chinese Liberation Army is established; Collaborates with ROC Government
- The US increases it's military presence in the Pacific; Ready to aid Taiwan in the event of war
- The CLA attacks Shanghai, ROC Military joins them; invades China
- The United States remains neutral
- The Southern Half of China becomes the Republic of China. Northern half remains loyal to PRC.
- The US plans to open an embassy in Nanjing
- The United States elects Elizabeth Warren as the Nations 46th President
- The State of Palestine is established with it's capitol in Ramallah
- The UN Protectorate of Jerusalem is established.
- The Israeli Capitol moves to Tel Aviv
- North Korea's Government falls to South Korean forces.
- The 23 Provinces of North Korea are admitted into South Korea. Korea is reunified
- The Arab Nations unify to form the Union of Arab States
- Date Unknown: The Sagrada Família is completed.
- England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland from the Union of British Nations.
- Michael Carter Lewis is elected as the 3rd and eventually last President of the Confederate States
- The United States is reunified, almost.