Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
STILL BEING WORKED ON
January 1 - Scotland Officially secedes from the United Kingdom
- May 8 - The Russians celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the end of the "Great Patriotic War"
- August 18 - Ukraine applies for membership for the European Union
- January 1 - Russia, Belarus, Kazahsktan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan formally join the Eurasian Union
- January 8 - The EU Announces it will vote on whether or not it will admit Ukraine
- Date Unknown: The Democratic Party nominates Hilary Clinton for President
- Date Unknown: The Republican Party nominates Chris Christie for President
- Wales and England vote to secede from the UK; North Ireland votes to join it's southern neighbor.
- Date Unknown: Republican Chris Christie defeats Hilary Clinton in a closely contested election.
- Date Unknown: The economy worldwide crashes.
- Date Unknown: The Communist Party of the Russian Federation gains the majority in the State Duma. Rival Movement is right behind it followed by United Russia, LDRP and A Just Russia.
- January 1 - The United Kingdom of Great Britain dissolves. Successor states include Republic of Ireland, Welsh Republic and the English Republic (Queen Elizabeth remains monarch until death sometime in the 2020s).
- January 20 - Chris Christie becomes the 45th President of the United States and ultimately the last of the "American Empire"
- February 1 - Congress passes Chris Christie's economic recovery bill which implements supply-side economic policies. The Class gap increases
- March 17 (The St Patrick's Day Protests): Occupy and several left-wing groups protest in the Northeast
- March 24 - Unemployment dips below 6%. despite positive news for Christie, economic inequality worsens and the Protests become violent.
- Protestors Sign a Declaration of Grievances directed at the 1%, threaten "Massive Civil Disobedience"
- Apple unveils iOS 10, announces end of Mac OS.
- Facebook User decrease continues, Company says out of 700 Million, only 300 Million accounts are active.
- Twitter Becomes the largest Social Networking Site in the US
- September 4 - The Labor Day Attacks:
- Occupy Protestors storm the New York Stock Exchange, holding workers hostage and blockading city streets
- Independence Hall becomes site of protests,
- Protestors storm a congressional meeting, holding Republican Senators Hostage.
- President Christie is evacuated via Air Force One
- September 5 - The Second American Civil War Begins
- September 6 - Battle of New York: Occupy forces take control of the city
- September 6 - International Countries begin announcing support for Occupy movement including America's biggest ally, the English Republic.
- October 31 - The Halloween Massacre
- The US army slaughters several citizens thought to be rebels, turns out, they were innocent.
- Support for insurgency fuels
- February 4 - on the 157th Anniversary of the formation of the Confederate States, the Confederate Independence Army announces it has signed a pact with Occupy; del cares war on US Government
- March 2 - Texas declares independence from US; declares war on US government
- Date Unknown: Gennaday Zyuganov becomes President of Russia, Roman Grebbenikov becomes the Prime Minister
- May 1 - Gennaday Zyuganov proclaims the establishment of the "Soviet Socialist Republic of Russia"
- May 17 - The Republic of Texas, Confederate Independence Army and The Army of the 99% (Occupy Army) Form an alliance, Carve up America accordingly and formally join sides
- July 4 - The Confederate Provisional Government is established
- July 4 - The American Provisional Government is established
- July 4 - The Texan Provisional Government is established
- Dates Unknown: The Battle of Washington
- Rebel Forces Attack Washington
- The White House is seized
- The Supreme Court is captured
- Capitol Hill is Captured
- Washington is carved up into three Occupied Zones
- Date Unknown - President Christie is Captured
- Date Unknown - Congress is captured
- Date Unknown - the US Government Surrenders
Date Unknown - Jeb Bush is elected President of the Confederate States
- January 20 - Hilary Clinton is appointed President until 2020.
- January 20 - Rick Perry becomes President of Texas
- January 20 - Jeb Bush becomes President of the Confederate States
- February 4 - the Confederate States celebrate their independence
- Date Unknown: Massive Protests against the Chinese Government begin in Shanghai and Hong Kong
DATED PREDICTIONS STOP HERE UNLESS NOTED.
- Congress passes the Tax Reform Act of 2019 raising the top tax rate to 50%, 70% in 2021
- Russia Passes it's first Five Year Plan slated go into effect in 2020
- Chinese troops break up Democracy Protests in the Southern half of the country; First signs of Civil War appear
- The US, CS and Texas sign the North American Economic Cooperation Treaty (NAECT)
- Taiwanese Protestors begin to demand independence
- the Chinese Liberation Army is established; Collaborates with ROC Government
- The US increases it's military presence in the Pacific; Ready to aid Taiwan in the event of war
- The CLA attacks Shanghai, ROC Military joins them; invades China
- The United States remains neutral
- The Southern Half of China becomes the Republic of China. Northern half remains loyal to PRC.
- The US plans to open an embassy in Nanjing
- The United States elects Elizabeth Warren as the Nations 46th President
- The State of Palestine is established with it's capitol in Ramallah
- The UN Protectorate of Jerusalem is established.
- The Israeli Capitol moves to Tel Aviv
- North Korea's Government falls to South Korean forces.
- The 23 Provinces of North Korea are admitted into South Korea. Korea is reunified
- The Arab Nations unify to form the Union of Arab States
- Date Unknown: The Sagrada Família is completed.
- England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland from the Union of British Nations.
- Michael Carter Lewis is elected as the 3rd and eventually last President of the Confederate States
- The United States is reunified, almost.