Work in progress...
- The Iran Nuclear Treaty is signed and is unanimously approved by the United Nations. The US Congress votes against this deal though, and a huge mess is about to ensue.
- Benjamin Netanyahu remains Prime Minister after a close race in Israel.
- David Cameron and the Conservatives retain the majority in the UK Parliament.
- Hillary Clinton is elected as the Democratic Party's presidential nominee.
- In a tight race, Scott Walker is elected as the Republican Party's presidential nominee.
- The INT (Iran Nuclear Treaty) is being rushed to start because the Democrats fear Walker will win the presidency.
- Libya and Yemen fall to ISIS-backed troops.
- Scott Walker defeats Hillary Clinton to become the 45th President of the United States.