|| Timeline (I Can't Believe My Eyes) is under construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on. We hope to have it completed as soon as possible. Thank you.
Note: Please do not edit or alter this page unless you have permission from the pages' author(s).
Some minor grammar and spelling fixes are allowed if you find any errors of this type.
- The Republican Party gains control of the US Senate.
- The Eurasian Union is established.
- President Obama sets a record for most vetoes in a single year. He also vetoes ten different attempts to Repeal Obamacare.
- Detroit's Water Crisis continues throughout the year. It's resolved in June of 2015.
- Russia begins an incursion into Ukraine. Odessa's government is taken over by The Odessa People's Republic.
- The Treaty of Minsk proclaims Novorossiya, the west recognizes this nation as independent.
- The United States and Israel are the only two nations not to recognize Palestine.
- Vladimir Putin faces a power struggle because of the insurgency in Ukraine.
- The LDPR and KPRF are gaining major spots throughout Russia.
- Upstate NY demands secession from the rest of the state, Congress will not allow a new state to be formed.
- An attempt to privatize Social Security is repealed by President Obama.
- Israel agrees to withdraw its troops from West Bank, end the construction of settlements due to international pressure.
- Israel agrees to grant Palestine its independence, a State of Palestine is formed out of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Jeb Bush narrowly defeats Hilary Clinton. The results are controversial and allegations of voter fraud are widespread.
- Democrats take control of the Senate, house remains in Republican hands.
- In Bush V. Clinton, the Supreme Court rules in favor of Jeb Bush, causing national uproar.
- The KRPF begins winning elections across Russia. It uses Soviet Nostalgia as a way of gaining seats in the State Duma, Russia is headed for Civil Conflict.
- Novorossiya begins suffering economically as Russia heads for civil war.
- The KPRF controls the State Duma thanks to legislative elections. United Russia is disbanded and war breaks out.
- The LDPR establishes the New Tsardom of Russia, a parliamentary democracy located in St. Petersburg
- Moscow becomes the Capitol of the Soviet Socialist Republic of Russia as the Russian Federation is dissolved.
- Chechen forces establish an independent nation.
- New York City sees its largest protest in history. Occupy Wall Street leads a rally hoping to start a revolution.
- The US plunges into a civil crisis. Republicans cling to the south as Northern and Western troops defect.
- Hong Kong joins the Republic of China.
- The Tsardom regains St. Petersburg.
- Midterm elections are cancelled, causing more national uproar.
- Chechnya is granted its independence.
- North Caucasus region is also granted its independence.
- Treaty of Rostov-On-Don ends the civil war, divides Russia into two.
- The Second American Civil War begins.
- Battles in Several US Cities lead to the Dissolution of the United States Government.
- The Siberian Riots begin, Communist sympathizers take control of the government and the LDPR cannot save them.
- The Siberian Soviet Socialist Republic is established. The country seek union with South Russia.
- The Tsar of North Russia is killed, the Communist take control of the city, the Stardom is dissolved.
- The Federal States of America is established, the North States form the American Interim Government.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.