- The Republican Party gains control of the US senate
- The Eurasian Union is established
- President Obama sets a record for most vetoes in a single year. He also vetoes ten different attempts to Repeal Obamacare
- Detroit's Water Crisis continues throughout the year. it's resolved in June of 2015.
- Russia begins an incursion into Ukraine. Odessa's government is taken over by The Odessa People's Republic
- The Treaty of Minsk proclaims Novorossyia, the west recognizes this nation as independent
- The United States and Israel are the only two nations not to recognize Palestine
- Vladimir Putin faces a power struggle because of the insurgency in Ukraine
- The LDPR and KPRF are gaining major spots throughout Russia.
- Upstate NY demands secession from the rest of the state, Congress will not allow a new state to be formed.
- An attempt to privatize Social Security is repealed by President Obama
- Israel agrees to withdraw its troops from West Bank, end the construction of settlements due to international pressure.
- Israel agrees to grant Palestine it's independence, a State of Palestine is formed out of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Jeb Bush narrowly defeats Hilary Clinton. The results are controversial and allegations of voter fraud are widespread.
- Democrats take control of the Senate, house remains in Republican hands.
- In Bush V. Clinton, the Supreme Court rules in favor of Jeb Bush, causing national uproar.
- The KRPF begins winning elections across Russia. It uses Soviet Nostalgia as a way of gaining seats in the State Duma, Russia is headed for Civil Conflict.
- Novorossyia begins suffering economically as Russia heads for civil war.
- The KPRF controls the State Duma thanks to legislative elections. United Russia is disbanded and war breaks out.
- The LDPR establishes the New Tsardom of Russia, a parliamentary democracy located in St. Petersburg
- Moscow becomes the Capitol of the Soviet Socialist Republic of Russia as the Russian Federation is dissolved.
- Chechen forces establish an independent nation.
- New York City sees it's largest protest in history. Occupy Wall Street leads a rally hoping to start a revolution.
- The US plunges into a civil crisis. Republicans cling to the south as Northern and Western troops defect.
- Hong Kong joins the Republic of China
- The Tsardom regains St. Petersburg
- Midterm elections are cancelled, causing more national uproar
- Chechenya is granted it's independence
- North Caucasus region is also granted it's independence
- Treaty of Rostov-On-Don ends the civil war, divides Russia into two
- The Second American Civil War begins
- Battles in Several US Cities lead to the Dissolution of the United States Government
- The Siberian Riots begin, Communist sympathizers take control of the government and the LDPR cannot save them.
- The Siberian Soviet Socialist Republic is established. The country seek union with South Russia
- The Tsar of North Russia is killed, the Communist take control of the city, the Stardom is dissolved.
- The Federal States of America is established, the North States form the American Interim Government.