Hi, this is Hexarafi. It's my scenario.
- 9 November – Donald J. Trump becomes the president-elect of the United States, after defeating Hillary Clinton. Meanwhile, the Republican Party retains control of the House Representative and Senate.
- 15 December – Mosul is finally liberated from ISIS. Iraqi people celebrate this, meanwhile Iraqi, the Coalition (Kurdistan - CJTF-OIR), and Irani (supported by Hezbollah) troops continues to push troops to fully-liberated ISIS.
Disaster or Accidents
- 14 November – A 7.8 magnitude earthquake strikes north of Christchurch, New Zealand, in the early hours Monday, triggering tsunami warnings and causing widespread damage.
Politics, International Relation, Attack and Wars
- 25 November – Former President of Cuba, Fidel Castro dies at the age of 90.
- 30 November – Ramadi is fully-liberated from ISIS.
- 21 December – All cities around Euphrates River are liberated. ISIS is wiped from there.
Economy, Technology, and Science
Society, Culture, and Sports
- January 20 – Trump is officially inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States. Meanwhile, protests anti-Trump is still occurred.
- March 1 – ISIS is wiped from Iraq.
- April 24 – US closes their border with Mexico, because the US starts construction of the wall in the Southern Border.
- April 28 – North Korea conducts its sixth nuclear test and missile test.