- In a session of Congress, Puerto Rico is voted to become the 51st state of the United States of America.
- Riots begin all around Spain and Italy, leading to a massive influx of refugees from both countries.
- A frozen Neanderthal is discovered in the Arctic, and work immediately begins to study it.
- President Obama signs a bill increasing funding to compact and hybrid car companies.
- The Syrian Civil War ends with establishment of two nations, Kurdistan and Syria.
- A referendum of Scottish independence in Britain in defeated, though Northern Ireland is ceded to Ireland.
- The Italian Civil War breaks out with the declaration of the Vatican assuming control over the Italian government.
- Live blood is extracted from the frozen neanderthal, and its DNA is studied as a means to clone and repopulate the new species.
- Republicans such as Jon Huntsman Jr., Chris Christie, Olympia Snowe and Mark Kirk break away from the Republican Party to form the Moderate Party, which a majority of republicans join.
- Other Republicans form the Conservative Party, which meets a minority in Congress.
- Hillary Clinton is the first woman elected President of the United States.
- The first cloned Neanderthal is "born", though dies two hours after birth.
- Mexico's cartel wars spill into the United States, where military intervention leads to the annexation of Mexico into the United States.
- The Italian Civil War ends with the peninsula being divided into three nations, Venice, Genoa and Vatica.
- The Spanish Civil War starts with the declaration of a new communist government.
- Quebec separatists declare Quebec an independent nation, the Canadian Civil War begins.
- Jared Tipton is elected the first Moderate President of the United States over Hillary Clinton.
- The first genetically augmented person is bred, named Drew Kingston.
- Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia are named the most liberal Middle Eastern countries in the world.
- The Spanish Civil War, ends with the establishments of Aragon, Castille, Catalonia, Galicia, Asturias, the Basque Country, and Andalusia.
- The Second Iranian Revolution begins.
- NewGene is established with the purpose of expressive augmentation.
- Cuba falls to anarchy and is annexed by the United States.
- Central America joins the United States of America.
- Jared Tipton is reelected President of the United States.
- Expressive Augmentation becomes commonplace among teenagers and young adults in the United States.
- The Canadian Civil War leaves the government of Canada in shambles, leading to its annexation by the United States.
- Expressive Augmentation becomes commonplace among teenagers and young adults throughout the world.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.