It is this world's version of our UN and sits in Halifax in Vermont and Skopje in Balkanska.
- The Secretary General - The supreme leader. He is elected by the General Committee from the UEM's members to serve in a civil and democratic presidential style. He must forsake national issues and remain neutral on non global issues. He is the planet's figurehead leader and the UEM's actual leader.
- General Committee – a supervisory committee consisting of the assembly's president, vice-president, and committee heads, lead by the Security Council.
- Credentials Committee – responsible for determining the credentials of each member nation's UN representatives.
- First Committee (Disarmament and International Security).
- Second Committee (Economic and Financial).
- Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian, and Cultural).
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization).
- Fifth Committee (Administrative and Budgetary).
- Sixth Committee (Legal).
- Seventh Committee (Peace keeping and overseas aid)