Welcome to the Futurologist Awards 2017. This is a page to commemorate the best of Future in 2017. This awards ceremony will be held annually, on either June 15 or December 30 (Vote on it guys).
Decide your nominees and nominate someone for an award. Everyone will vote on the winner in due time.
Best Article NomineesEdit
- United States presidential election, 2020 (Scenario: 84 Years Ahead) by VonBraun, what I think is the most in depth and interesting article about the future American presidential election on this wiki I have ever seen! What really threw me over the edge to choose this article was the custom made pictures to make the candidates look older to fit the year it was occurring! Amazing job – AllThingsCombined
Best Map Game NomineesEdit
- Discord (Map Game) by SolaceEaSw, probably has the potential of becoming on of the longest map games in Future Wiki history (range near Humanity's Course and China World Map Game) – AllThingsCombined
- Humanity's Course by AllianceScoutAiothai was one of the longest running map game In the wiki.created by Aiothai,it became a huge hit between the users and it ran for a long time. – .
Best User NomineesEdit
- Alexander of Volzhsky, because he always try to make the games as plausible as they can be and always writes the most detailed mod responses that I've ever seen along with a very detailed story line during his turns in Discord. – AllThingsCombined
- AllianceScoutAiothai:Was the most influential and charismatic person on this wiki.helps others and always remained impartial. Although the leader he always treats us like his friends.and very plausible with his map games and his map games are usually hits.-