- By the year 2016, half of the oil will be gone. Oil will be 205 dollars a gallon.  This will make hybrids more economical.
- Coal will still be cheap.
- The United States Congress will get really aggressive in renewable energy resources legislation.
- Methods for turning coal into oil will be a dominant industry.
- Most of Brazil's gasoline comes from ethanol and they will be a major exporter of it.
Senate committee approves fuel economy increase to 35 mpg
Peak Oil Wikpedia
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.