The WorldOfBeta scenario is a scenario created by Ben10fan3, that involves his thoughts on the future of the world.
- After annexing large portions of East Ukraine and all of the Crimean peninsula, Russia then moves on to Belarus. This causes tensions between many UN members and Russia.
- Under pressure by Russia, that they will lose more territory. Ukraine is forced to give Transistria independence.
- South Ossetia and Abkhazia gain independence from Georgia, who is under pressure by Russia.
- Nagorno-Karabakh gains independence from Azerbaijan, who is also under pressure by Russia.
- Hong Kong and Macau delcare their independence, China does not recognize the move. This would eventually lead China into a collapse and civil war after World War 3.
- Russia annexes South Ossetia and Abkhazia. This weakens Russia's relationships heavily with other countries.
- The U.S.-supported Tibet gains independence, this sparks the starting of the Chinese Civil War, that won't happen until 2027.