- The European Union forms a united nation under a federal democracy.
- Canada, Mexico, and the United States of America adopt a common currency, the Amero.
- Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. unite to form the North American Union.
- India froms the South Asian Union. Including Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
- Several nations in the Caribbean Sea form the Caribbean Union after 5 months of war.
- The African Union adopt a single official currency, the Afro.
- The African Union is succeeded by the Pan-African Federation.
- Several nations in the continent of Oceania unite to form the Pacific Union.