Terra Nova (2065)
Lithuana, Ukraine, Kazakhstan
|Asian Empire||Shanghai||China, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, Japan||Totalitarian dictatorship||Yen|
Indonesia, Phillippines, Papau New Guinea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Burma
|Australia||Sydney||Australia, New Zealand||Democratic Federation||Dollar|
|Indian Republic||Mumbai||India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan||Socialist Republic||Rupee|
|Persian Federation||Tehran||Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Levantine Arab nations, Iraq, Kuwait, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey||Socialist Federation||Dollar|
|North African Republic||Tunis||Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco||Democratic Republic||Riyal|
|New Arab Caliphate||Jeddah||Gulf Arabic states||Islamic Democracy||Riyal|
|New African Caliphate||Nairobi||Somalia, Kenya, Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea, Chad, CAR, Uganda, Ethiopia||Islamic Republic||Shilling|
|Western African Empire||Abuja||West Africa, Cameroon, Niger, Nigeria, Mali, Mauritania,||Monarchy||Leone|
|Central African Federation||Kinshasa||Equatorial Guinea, DRC, Congo, Gabon, Angola, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia||Totalitarian Federation||Dollar|
|South African Republic||Cape Town||South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Madagascar||Socialist Republic||Shilling|
|Nordic Federation||Copenhagen||Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark||Communist Democracy||Kroner|
|United Kingdom||London||UK, Ireland, Scotland||
|South European Federation||Tirana||Greece, Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bulgaria||Democratic Republic||Dollar|
|Eastern European Republic||Warsaw||
Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova, Austria
|Central European Federation||Rotterdam||Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg||Socialist Federation||Mark|
|North American Republic||Los Angeles||North and Central America||Democratic Republic||Dollar|
|New Spain||Caracas||Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guinea||Communist Dictatorship||Peso|
|Sao Paolo||Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay||Socialist Republic||Peso|
- World War III- A global conflict that occured between Russia and allies and the United States and its allies. Is also the deadliest recorded conflict in history, with around 400 million deaths.
- Second Cold War- An ongoing cold war between the Persian Federation and the Asian Empire. It is nowhere near going hot.
- Spanish Drug War- War fought between the South American drug cartels and the North American government. Ended in 2032 with the legalization of all drugs.
- The population as of 2065 is now 8.5 billion.
- The biggest faith followed worldwide is Islam, with 3 billion followers. Atheism comes close at 2.9 billion followers, with Buddhism having 1 billion followers. Other religions, such as Christianity and Judaism are still followed, though not as much.
- Religion has become more tolerant and accepting than it was 60 years ago.
- Abortion and gay marriage are legal in every country.
- The Afghanistan War is remebered as a failed war and essentialy pointless.
- Cloning exists, although it is only used for the military.
- Most people are more active than they were 60 years ago.
- Current societal problems include cloning and genetic engineering,
- New York and London have been replaced by Amsterdam, Karachi and Milan as the economic centres of the world.
- The main industries of 2065 are space exploration, manufacturing and energy.
- The richest country in the world is the Persian Federation, followed by the Central European Federation.
- Many of the fatal dieseased of today, such a cancer and AIDS are now curable.
- Polio, hepatitis and malaria have been eradicated.
- Cybernetic implants are available to humans. They work at the same level as normal human limbs and organs.
- Genetic engineering has been improved up to the point where people can pay for an operation that could easily remove diseases, make people more attractive or even give them above-average abilities.
- The average IQ is 120.
- Thanks to stem cell research, physical wounds can be easily healed.
- There is a global maglev train system that links all major cities to each other. A ride from Los Angeles to Tokyo would only take about 2 hours.
- All cars are now powered by ethanol, electricity or both. C02 cars are not used anymore.
- Public transport has become very popular, and its usage exceeds that of automobiles.
- Planes have fallen into disuse, and are now only used in military operations.
- Cycling has become a popular way of commuting, and some countries have "cycleways" which are for use only by bikes.
- Technology now controls most of the manual labor jobs, such as meatpacking, farming and construction.
- Robots are now used for care and for home service.
- Video gaming has become much more immersive, with consoles hooking up to a player's brain so that they can experience the game with all 5 senses.
- The Internet has overtaken modern television as the main source of entertainment.
- Televisions have been replaced by "screens", a light, flexible pad that displays the Internet and can connect to video game consoles.
- Smartphones have been replaced by a holographic watch that people wear that can send and receive calls and texts, in addition to being able to perform most of the things that a regular smartphone can do.
- Holograms now exist, and have replaced video calls.
- By 2065, humans have explored most of the galaxy, and are beginning to get a sense of the area of the Universe.
- Humans have established colonies on Mars, the Moon and on small ships orbiting Earth. An estimated 500 million people live on these colonies.
- Space mining is now an extremly profitable industry.