Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blurrr's idea of the future.
- 2014 - Terrorists attempt to start a third World War, but are stopped before much damage is done; this will result in a number of unions between Eastern and European countries
- 2024 - First Non-Christian president is elected (Hate to spoil it for you but chances are that several previous presidents, although professing to be Christians were most likely not actual practicing Christians.)
- 2029 - Flying automobiles are available for commercial use and public transportation; Canada and the USA become the Republic of North America
- 2035 - Construction begins on the first lunar civilian community on the moon
- 2036 - Holographic displays become available
- 2037 - Permanent civilian community is founded on the moon
- 2056 - A superconducting material is discovered which can superconduct at any temperature below its melting point; Coil-guns and artificial gravity become available, and the speed of communication increases greatly due to more efficient wiring
- 2059 - Breakthroughs in AI research, as well as the discovery of the above mentioned superconductor lead to the creation of intelligent human-like robots
- 2062 - The worlds last crude oil is brought to the surface; devices powered by crude oil are no longer manufactured
- 2064 - All gasoline powered electricity generators and devices which run on gasoline or other forms of crude oil will cease to be used because oil reserves will run out
- 2068 - First manned mission to Mars launches and arrives in 2069
- 2070 - Personal spacecraft are first marketed
- C. 2090-2100 - Languages are unified into a single language called Basic or Common (or a similar name)
- C. 2105 - Immortality is achieved, but complications with test subjects minds lead to the deaths of all test subjects
- C. 2120-2130 - 0% population growth is achieved
This page requires update by its author to become more realistic. He will update it soon.