Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Canadamerica was formed, many of the former U.S. states, due to their relatively small size and large number, were joined together to make them comparable in size to the former Canadian provinces in order to solve issues in the organisation of the new nation.
List of the Provinces (prior to the Caribbean War)
- Aztlan (former Arizona, southern California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Utah)
- British Columbia
- Cascadia (former northern California, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, and Wyoming)
- Federal District
- Lakotah (much of the heartland of the former U.S.)
- North New England
- Nunavut (expanded to include the northern part of Labarador, which has an Inuit majority)
- Ontario (former Michigan's lower penninsula, Indiana, Illinois)
- Pacifica (Hawaii and former American Pacific possesions combined)
- Prusvi (former Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
- South New England
- Southern Provinces
- Superior (Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Minnesota, and Wisconsin)
- Vinland (former maritime provinvces, only merger of former Canadian provinces, the name is derived from Viking name for the region)
- Washington D.C.
(More to come.)