What will Happen next?
By the year 2040, Fiat is a powerhouse in the European and North American markets it's only due to the many companies they bought and the history.
The humans' job will be fixing the robots along with other robot-related tasks.
Why only Fiat?
and why can't other cars come close?
- The Subsidiaries: Fiat owns all the Chrysler Brands and they own most of the Italian brands except Lamborghini which is owned by VW. With that said, Fiat gets a lot of money.
- Budget: by 2030 many of Fiat cars will be cheap to buy and run thanks to the manufacturer like when a Toyota is $14,000 a Fiat is $12,000.
- Safety and Reliability: Fiat is world known for the Safety in their cars like when you hit a speeding truck going about 50 the car will know in a fraction of a second to turn right saving the driver and they also know for toughness and reliability. A test was with Ram 1500 vs a Toyota tundra in arctic the ram power thew snow and ice when the tundra broke down at one part to the cold and got sunk.
- Perk: the perks workers will get a fiat for half price in 2 years and one for free in 10 years, higher works get a choose between a Ferrari, Maserati or Alfa Romeo.
Impact on the world
- Fiat factories aka Fabbriche are the main source of income for towns and cities.
- The GDP of Italy rise to 1500% passing Japan's and Germany's and also helping the nations with Fiat factories in them.