Special Note: Please note that this scenario is meant to be read as entertainment, not as an accurate prediction of the future. Also note that the viewpoints and opinions that may come across in this scenario are not necessarily the viewpoints and opinions of the author.
|Broadcasting language(s)||English plus 100+ additional languages (The Disney Channel, Disney Radio and other Disney TV/radio channels)|
|Broadcasting area(s)||Everywhere that humans are colonized|
|Headquarters||Anaheim, United States of Earth, Sol Galaxy|
The Neo-Disney generation, consisting of people born between the years 2000 through 2021, are the ones that are mostly unaffected by Walt Disney's conservative world view. They are more affected by the progressive liberal values of post-2001 Disney.
The last gasp of true Disney took place in the 2000s when movies such as Pocahantas, Beauty and The Best, and The Lion King had hit the box office; teaching children born in the early 2000s (2000-2003) to value true love, marriage and fatherhood. Walt Disney's marriage to the former Lillian Bounds lasted for more 30 years; Mr. and Mrs. Disney jointly disapproved of the idea of divorce due to their conservative stance of West Coast society.
While "spreading the Disney magic" was a little bit difficult during the days of the nation-states, it became a lot easier for people to understand Walt Disney's peaceful images and rhetoric once the United States of Earth was formed in the 2000s. Other planets like the United States of Mars in addition to Gliese 581 g, Alpha Centuari and the United States of Venus has been influenced by the "Disney magic" along with faraway solar systems like Barnard's Star; whose colonization efforts were once though to be impossible even by "Tomorrowland standards."
The Disney Channel for people with addresses within the "lower 48" United States just went through a slight facelift in the mid-2000s; including segments that are oriented around adolescent tastes and issues. Zoog Disney, which started in the late 1990s, has live action original shows and animated comedies that had a high school/college flair to them. Starting circa 2002-2004, the entire Disney empire turned almost exclusively into a tween and teen haven for stars like the Jonas Brothers along with other popular teenage celebrities. It began with stars such as Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan and then it eventually moved to the High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Cheetah Girls, That's So Raven, and Camp Rock franchise. Miley Cyrus (a.k.a. Hannah Montana) got fired because of her twerking incident at the 2013 VMA Music Awards. Disney Radio would no longer play any of her songs and content related to her eventually got relegated to the NSFW section of most websites. Only Justin Bieber, One Direction and Carly Rae Jepsen will be rejected by Disney for their choice of pop music sensations by the year 2024.
In 2013 Disney tried to bring back the traditional 20th century (1990s) esque flair with the popular movie Frozen. The movie Frozen uses elements that were common in 20th century Disney such as 2D animation, songs, and enormous amounts of merchandising. The movie Frozen was loved by both kids and adults alike, and merchandise with Frozen is still sold. Frozen was one of the few recent movies that brings back the conservative worldview of Disney along with the traditional "magic." Around 2015 and 2025, Mickey Mouse is hardly even heard of but has become a "hipster cult" among teenagers and young adults just like Pokemon is. Many teenagers and college students like to wear shirts with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Pluto ironically.
Sweatshops in Latin America will continue to produce Disney merchandise for the masses while slave labor there will be lucky to make 1.50 American dollars per hour by the year 2029. Unionization for Central American garment workers will not arrive until 2025; with the governments of that era being far more liberal than they were in 2025. Throughout the 2025 and stretching well into the 2030s, nightgowns, boxer shorts, neckties and t-shirts featuring classic Disney characters along with the more popular Marvel comics characters will be manufactured in either Honduras or El Salvador to be distributed throughout the Wal-Marts and Targets of North America.
As of 2017, the only ones left featurings Walt Disney was early in the morning called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which is a show for preschoolers. The idea of Disney being old is becoming more common in younger generations; even among the children and grandchildren of die-hard Disney fans. Episodes of Winnie the Pooh will become non-existent on terrestrial television just like the old Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show; with only sporadic showings on basic cable by the year 2024. As of 2017, Boomerang still shows Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry, even in the prime time. Even Walt Disney World's rather stodgy "Magic Kingdom" will renew its image in 2021 to be "less about Mickey Mouse and more about contracts for the pop stars that tweens will forget six months after their albums come out." Popular television shows that ended in 2010s, continue in the air for a long time. Future series also include Brooklyn Bros, Disney first hip hop/urban comedy.
In the 2020s, Disney will continue improve their image with more "mature" films resembling National Treasure, Old Dogs and Game Plan. Various Disney characters would make cameo appearances in the PlayStation 4 video game Saints Row VI; including Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Doug from Disney's Doug, Pepper Ann and the main cast of the Muppets. Eventually, "mature" Disney princesses based on real-life princess such as Princess Michael of Kent, Crown Princess Masako of Japan and Queen Victoria as a pre-teen (Princess Victoria) will become Disney princesses and put in the "mature" Disney Princess movies that would be released on Christmas Day 2020.
Better Entertainment Act of 2028
The Better Entertainment Act of 2028 will end up transforming all the entertainment in North America to something similar to the current (2024) Disney brand. Adult entertainment after 2058 will be found mostly in Europe, Japan and Brazil; eventually branching out into the Lunar Protectorate more than 100 years later.
Disney would purchase the World of WarCraft franchise 2028 a bankrupt Blizzard Entertainment in late 2028; creating a new online world that is rated E10+ instead of T due to the new online gaming guidelines set by the Better Entertainment Act of 2018. By 2028, M-rated video games can only be ordered online by someone with a credit card, valid government ID, proper psychological testing, and a clean criminal record. Disney would never air programming above a TV-G rating ever again, even on late weekend nights
While Disney still considers Warcraft I through III to be canonical with their World of WarCraft series, Disney would not allow the first three games to remade for modern personal computers and console systems. The original Blizzard versions can still be played on Steam, however, as Disney is not interested in negotiating with Steam for their removal.
In the future, however in a time beetwen year 10000 and year 10 000 000 000 the Disney company become falimentary and some of its productions were acquired be the national company of earth.
Merger with FOX and its consequences
Disney will start to merge with FOX in 2027 and shows like The Simpsons, American Dad and Family Guy will be cancelled due to conflicts of interest with their respective creators. Seth MacFarlane, Matt Groening and Mike Judge (who also created Beavis and Butt-head) will launch boycotts of Disney's FOX before they were granted a joint amount of $300 million in an out-of-court settlement. By 2030, an independent animation company in Korea purchased all intellectual rights for The Simpsons and rebooted the series there exclusively for Korean television stations.
Fox News will become a network of family oriented covering very little about gender equality stories in addition to LGBT-related news events. From 2017 to 2026, most radio pop music will be dominated by the Disney Channel pop stars; who are forced to sing "mindless drivel created by 50-year-old virgins who can't get laid or find a girlfriend." These songwriters will be "drafted" from random group homes, libraries, community colleges, shopping malls and rural neighborhoods.
Television shows aired on Disney Channel (according to Wikipedia and Coolmanvspedia)
- Kim Possible (June 7, 2002 - September 7, 2007)
- Hannah Montana (March 24, 2006 - January 16, 2011)
- The Suite Life On Deck (September 26, 2008 - May 6, 2011)
- Wizards of Waverly Place (October 12, 2017 - January 6, 2022)
- Jonas L.A. (May 2, 2019 - October 3, 2020)
- Sonny with a Chance (February 8. 2019 - January 2, 2021)
- So Random! (June 5, 2021 - March 25, 2022)
- Phineas and Ferb (August 17, 2017 - June 12, 2025) - Longest running Disney series after Hannah Montana.
- Good Luck Charlie (April 4, 2020 - February 16, 2024)
- Fish Hooks (September 3, 2020 - April 4, 2024)
- Shake It Up (November 7, 2020 - November 10, 2023)
- A.N.T. Farm (May 6, 2021 - March 21, 2024)
- Jessie (September 30, 2021 - October 16, 2025)
- Dog with a Blog (October 12, 2022 - September 25, 2025)
- Austin & Ally (December 2, 2021 - January 10, 2026)
- Liv and Maddie (July 19, 2023 - March 24, 2027)
- Gravity Falls (June 20, 2022 - February 15, 2026)
- Wander Over Yonder (August 16, 2023 - June 27, 2026)
- Win, Lose, Or Draw (January 17, - May 21, 2024)
- Girl Meets World (June 27, 2024 - January 20, 2017)
- I Didn't Do It (January 17, 2024 - October 16, 2025)
- Growing Up and Down (September 14, 2025 - July 6, 2028)
- Star and the Forces of Evil (January 18, 2025 - March 21, 2027)
- Father and Children (2025 - 2029)
- Quick to Judge (2025 - 2029)
- Willa the Whisp (2025 - 2027)
- BUNK'D (2025 - 2029)
- Principal Dakota (2026 - 2030) - Written by Dan Povenmire and Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh, The creators of Phineas and Ferb.
Television programs on Disney XD
- Zeke and Luther (2019 - 2022)
- Aaron Stone (2019 - 2020)
- Tron: Uprising (2022 - 2023)
- Terror Island (2024 - 2026)
- Motor City (2022 - 2023)
- Terminator Adventures (2016-2030)
- I'm in the Band (2019 - 2021)
- Pair of Kings (2020 - 2023)
- Kickin 'It (2021 - 2025)
- Lab Rats (2022 - 2026)
- Back to the Future: The Great Adventures (2024 - 2026) (longest running Disney XD show ever.)
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil (2020 - 2022)
- Bear Walts (2029 - 2030)
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (2022 - 2025)
- Starship Troopers (2026-2027) - based on the R-rated movie
- Crash and Bernstein (2022-2024)
- Packages from Planet X (2023-2025)
- Camp Lakebottom (2023-2027)
- Max Steel (2023-2034)
- Mighy Med (2023-2025)
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (2023-2059)
- Pucca (2016-2018)
- Yin Yang Yo! (2016-2019)
- Teamo Supremo (2012-2014)
- Doraemon (2024-2027)
- DuckTales (2027-2035)
Television progams on Disney Junior
- Sofia the First (2023-2027)
- =====Hugglemonster Henry (2023-2027+)
- ===== 'Lilo and Stitch '(2013-2027+)
- ===== Stich and Hugglemonster (2027+)
- =====Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (2016 - 2026)
- =====Jake and the Neverland Pirates (2021-2027)=====
- =====My Friends Tigger and Pooh (2017 - 2020)=====
- =====Little Einsteins (2015-2019)=====
- =====Handy Manny (2016-2023)=====
- =====Imagination Movers (2018-2023)=====
- =====Special Agent Oso (2019-2015) / (2029-2049)=====
- =====Jungle Junction (2019-2012 TV ) / (2028-2047)=====
- =====Chuggington (2018-2010)=====
- =====Timmy Time (2019-2032)=====
- =====Rolie Polie Olie (2008-2014)=====
- =====Jojo's Circus (2013-2017)=====
- =====Higglytown Heroes (2014-2018)=====
- =====Stanley (2011-2014)=====
- =====Charlie and Lola (2015-2018)=====
- =====Bear in the Big Blue House (2007-2016)=====
- =====Dr Seuss (2022-2025)=====
- =====Tinga Tinga Tales (2021-2030)=====
- =====Babar and The Adventures of Badou (2020-2029)=====
- =====The Octonauts (2020-2039)=====
- =====Gaspard and Lisa (2023-2038)=====
- =====The Hive (2020-2062)=====