Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Second Dark Age caused many things including the migrating of Christians to Rwanda and Burundi. Religion had healed the tribal rifts with the promise of personal redemption by 2075. The states federated in 2078. Christianity still apply continues her on mass in a fundamentalist form.
- Name- The Holy Federation of Rwanda-Burundi (AKA- The Divine Kingdom of Kigali\Rwanda-Burundi).
- Capital city- Kigali
- Largest city/town- Kigali
- Other cities/towns- Bujumbura, Ngozi and Gisenyi
- Leader- President Gladys Moopa Adoka
- Deputy leader- Deputy Presidet Maira Madupe Gbagbo
- Regime- African Christian fundamentalist republic
- Language- Lingala, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Swahili, English, French and Chechhewa.
- Religion- 88%Catholic, 11% Amish and 1% traditional local beliefs
- Population- 22,575,565
- Economy- Subsistence farming and logging. The low level export of coffee and exotic fruit as a cash crop.
- Climate- Tropical
- Military- 1,500
Women are heavily fined if they use labour saving kitchen devices, were trousers or jeans, were skirts over ankle length, were skimpy swimming suits or refuse to cover there heads. Women who do not comply for 3 times in a row have there lips cut off and are cast out of society for ever.
Contact with the outside world is minimal, the internet is banned and TV screens can not be bigger than 3 inches in diameter.
labour saving technology and motor vehicles are considered decadent and slothful, so any one who uses them is fined heavily and has there head publicly shaved.
Farming, housing, industry and sanitation are very basic so as to avoid greed, decadence and jealousy. When harvests fail the state int induces rationing and if that fails, then all non-believers are killed off to please god.
Homosexuals, hippies and trans-humans are banned from entering the state.