- Name- Poblacht na hÉireann/Republic of Ireland
- Capital city- Dublin.
- Largest city/town- Dublin.
- Regime- Left wing nationalist democracy.
- Other cities/towns- Belfast, Cork, Wexford, Londonderry/Derry, Drogheda, Dundalk, Limerick, Lisburn, Newtownabbey, Bangor, Galway and Waterford.
- Head of State- President Sheamus Pádraig O'Higgins.
- Head of Government- Taoiseach/Prime minister Lynn Lois Eilish O'Conner.
- Deputy Head of Government- Tánaiste/deputy Prime minister Enda Robert Higgins.
- Governor of the Bank of Ireland- Peter McIntyre.
- Director-General of RTE (radio services only): Peter Arnold Finchey.
- Speaker of the Seanad- Aoibheann Aibreann Davis
- Speaker of the Dáil- Joan Mary Kennedy
- Language- Hibernian (Irish) English 80%, Irish Gaeilge 60%, Ulster (Northern Irish) English 15%, British English 10%, Scottish Gaelic 5%, Ulster Scots 5%, Manx English, Manx Gaelic, Welsh, Welsh English,and Scots. Gaeilge/Gaelic/English bilingualism is common in major towns and cities.
- Religion- 50% Roman Catholic, 20% Agnostic, 15% Presbyterian, 10% Atheist, 2.5% Irreligious, 2.5% Anglican and a few Muslims. State policy is officially secular.
- Population- 5,755,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, light industry, metallurgy, mining and peat cutting. The production and low level export of china, glassware, hand tools, peat, compost, limestone, zinc, copper, lead, tin, non-heavy weight metal products, window glass, lamb, sheep, beef, cows, cheese, butter, margarine, tallow, lard, beef, leather, shoes, clothing and wool.
- Military- 13,500.
- Anthem: "Amhrán na bhFiann"/"The Soldiers' Song".
Ireland is a democratic nation in Western Europe. It is in the Island of Ireland and some surrounding islands like Angelsea, the Isle of Man, St. Kilda, Benbecula, Mull and Iona.
Belfast, Londonderry/Derry, Banbridge, Portadown, Craigavon, Dundalk, Newry and Enniskillen still have the occasional sectarian riot. Dublin and Belfast also have become the hot beads of militant socialism over recent years.
Relations with both near by Cornwall and the Duchy of Morpeth, Alnwick and Peebleshire were good, but now we thinck Kent is becomig a bit to big to trust. We have signed an alliance with Minnesota.
RTE runs a radio service only, but TV started in Dublin and Belfast by 2248. It is planned for Cork in 2248.5.