Created by user SMZYTYZG.
2017 (ROC 106)
- October 1 ( 68th anniversary of founding of PRC) Chinese Communist party begins to collapse, country in a state of turmoil.
- Capital of PRC relocated to Tianjin following coup declaring "Free Government of Beijing"
- ROC troops ally with Free Government of Beijing, Beijing becomes capital of ROC
- The ruling Democratic Progressive Party in Taiwan holds a referendum on independence and forms the "Provisional Government of Taiwan"
- Referendum on independence results in 35% in favor and 65% against, Taiwan remains part of the ROC.
- UN membership granted to ROC. PRC out of UN
- ROC troops attack the north and west of China, successfully eliminating all of PRC and demolishing the CCP.
- October 2 declared “Mainland Revival Commemoration Day (大陸光復紀念日)
2018 (ROC 107)
- Kaohsiung, New Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, Taipei and Taoyuan removed municipality status and merged into Taiwan province.
- Tibet is given autonomy that it can fly its own flag, have its own economy, etc and participating in international events as a separate team, whilst remaining part of the ROC.
- Xinjiang/East Turkestan is given same jurisdictions.