Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prince Thomas (Thomas Jameson Cormier, born May 5, 1982) was a politician who was one of the nominees in the Royal Nominations of 2010 to be King of the United States. He was also the leader of the New Confederacy during the Civil War of 2024 serving as King of the Confederate States.
He was chosen to represent the House of Houston as he was descended from Kaiser Wilhelm II from his father's side. He was in the running against Princess Amelia of Anchorage and Prince Alexander of Boston .
He ran an especially nasty campaign against Prince Alexander. He voiced his anti-gay rhetoric frequently, and while he did have his share of supporters in the South and even in Washington, D.C., most people in the North and on the West Coast found his words to be distasteful. His support began to wane as the country got closer to 2015. When the election day finally came, Thomas heard from his staff that Alexander won the election and that he chose the regnal name Matthew I.
Titles and Styles
- May 5, 1982 -- January 1, 2010: Mr. Thomas Cormier
- January 1, 2010 -- August 26, 2015: Prince Thomas of Houston
- August 26, 2015 -- September 2, 2024: His Highness Prince Thomas of Houston
- September 2, 2024 -- March 2, 2029: His Majesty The King (unofficial; only in the New Confederacy)
- March 2, 2029 -- February 13, 2071: Prince Thomas