Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The national church bombings were a series of terrorist attacks across the United States by radical Muslims in honor of 9/11. The attacks destroyed many major churches and cathedrals across the nation, including St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York and the national cathedral. The attacks killed around 12,000 people.
- Sep. 7: A group of 300 former ISIS operatives living in the United States meet and discuss plans for a massive terror attack.
- Sep. 8: They agree on the plans and take massive explosives from secret underground stashes in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Sep. 9: They transport their explosives throughout the United States by car, hoping to avoid being caught. 103 are caught and arrested.
- Sep. 10: 21 more are arrested. The remaining terrorists hide in churches across the nation overnight.
- Sep. 11: The Sydney attacks take place at midnight. The terrorists detonate their bombs across the nation with a devestating blast radius, killing 12,000 and destroying around 150 churches. The president is evacuated from DC and relocated to underground bunkers in the midwest. Christie declares a state of emergency.
- Sep. 12: Several death threats are made against Christie because of his incompetence and the police struggle to contain uprisings across the nation. Christie declares a state of emergency and institutes a form of martial law.
- Sep. 15: Australia formally withdraws from the Alliance.
- Sep. 17: New polls are released, showing Rand Paul as the favorite for the presidential election by a margin of 56%.