Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
STILL BEING WORKED ON
|Nation Name||Capitol||Type of Government||Economic Rank||Economic System||Government|
|1st (or 2nd, numbers are disputed||Heavily Mixed Economy (Possible Social Democracy)||1787|
Single-Party Authoritarian State
(Ultimately Single Party Marxist-Leninist State)
(Communist Economy by 2060)
|London||Devolved Parliamentary Republic with a Constitutitional Monarchy||7th||
|Beijing||Parliamentary Democracy||1st (or 2nd, numbers are disputed)||
Major Autonomous Entities (Both Autnomous and Semi-Federal Divison)
(*) Indicate Federal Entities
(**) Indicates Eurasian Republic
THE FOLLOWING LIST EXCLUDES ANY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EURASIAN UNION STATES.
- Russia is the "leader" of the Eurasian Union
- The Republic of South Africa was established in 1994. the five countries listed in the former nations were annexed by South Africa in 2030.
- The Eurasian Union despite being an authoritatian republic consists of several "Republics". it's government was modeled after the New Union treaty until 2060 when it became a Communist State.
- The Autonomious entites of Kurdistan have formed a political union, the Republic of Kurdistan which is not formally a country but rather a autonomous confederation comprised of the four main entities of Kurdistan.
- "American Socialism" is the term used to describe the US Economy despite being far from a socialist economy.
- Quebec has twice applied for autonomy only to be shot down by the Government of Canada.