STILL BEING WORKED ON
|Nation Name||Capital||Type of Government||Economic Rank||Economic System||Government|
|1st (or 2nd, numbers are disputed||Heavily Mixed Economy (Possible Social Democracy)||1787|
Single-Party Authoritarian State
(Ultimately Single Party Marxist-Leninist State)
(Communist Economy by 2060)
|London||Devolved Parliamentary Republic with a Constitutitional Monarchy||7th||
|Beijing||Parliamentary Democracy||1st (or 2nd, numbers are disputed)||
Major Autonomous Entities (Both Autonomous and Semi-Federal Division)
(*) Indicate Federal Entities
(**) Indicates Eurasian Republic
THE FOLLOWING LIST EXCLUDES ANY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EURASIAN UNION STATES.
- Russia is the "leader" of the Eurasian Union
- The Republic of South Africa was established in 1994. the five countries listed in the former nations were annexed by South Africa in 2030.
- The Eurasian Union despite being an authoritatian republic consists of several "Republics". it's government was modeled after the New Union treaty until 2060 when it became a Communist State.
- The Autonomious entites of Kurdistan have formed a political union, the Republic of Kurdistan which is not formally a country but rather a autonomous confederation comprised of the four main entities of Kurdistan.
- "American Socialism" is the term used to describe the US Economy despite being far from a socialist economy.
- Quebec has twice applied for autonomy only to be shot down by the Government of Canada.