Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kroger (NYSE:KR) is one of the largest grocery store chains in the United States. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and operates under several divisions.
- Kroger Atlanta (ID 011, based in Atlanta, Georgia)
- Kroger Central (ID 021, based in Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Kroger Cincinnati (ID 014, based in Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Kroger Columbus (ID 016, based in Westerville, Ohio)
- Kroger Dallas (ID 035, based in Coppell, Texas)
- Kroger Delta (ID 025, based in Memphis, Tennessee)
- Kroger Florida (ID 037, based in Orlando, Florida)
- Kroger Houston (ID 034, based in Shenandoah, Texas)
- Kroger Louisville (ID 024, based in Louisville, Kentucky)
- Kroger Michigan (ID 018, based in Novi, Michigan
- Kroger Mid-Atlantic (ID 029, based in Roanoke, Virginia)
- Kroger Nashville (ID 026, based in Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dillon's (ID 615, based in Hutchinson, Kansas)
- Fred Meyer (ID 701, based in Portland, Oregon)
- Fry's (ID 660, based in Tolleson, Arizona)
- Jay-C (ID 090, based in Seymour, Indiana)
- King Soopers (ID 620, based in Denver, Colorado)
- Quality Food Centers (ID 705, based in Bellevue, Washington)
- Ralphs (ID 703, based in Compton, California)
- Roundy's Co. (based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Smith's (ID 706, based in Salt Lake, Utah)
- Kroger also has production facilities for some of their products.