Geopolitical future scenarios are concerned with global and regional political developments.
USA as a superpowerEdit
America deals with turbulent times playing a pivotal leadership role, though not unchallenged.
The following is a set of four scenarios built around two key uncertainties - One relates to the approach the United States takes to international engagement (passive or aggressive), and the second is the level of regional tensions that develop in the world (high or low).
|USA is active||USA is passive|
|high tensions||Getting Under the Umbrella||Watch Your Neighbor|
|low tensions||Where is the Gorilla?||What Threat?|
New emerging powers (potential superpowers)Edit
Two nations (China & India) and a supra-national body (European Union) emerge as superpowers making a multipolar world.
- Davos World
- Emergence of China
- European-Union Strengthens
- Emergence of India
- Japan Robots
- Radical Iran
- Indonesian Empire
- Unionism World By economic and defensive power near 30 microstates to little or too minus populed of 2009 become part of newest Megastates, many of them become unios to defence her economy and lifestyle; Great Germany in Europe and Caribean Union by Haity 2010 earthquake are almost the first and her sucefull make the others follow them. But to 2030 USA and Canada are still to separetly nations.
Global Security Edit
Civilizations, rooted in religion, group and/or isolate themselves.
Battle of the SexesEdit
- Maternalistic world how feminism dominate the world in the next two centuries
- Populist USA, a future scenario on the war on terror(as of 2005)
Decline of USA Edit
- Cultural Desolution of USA for separatism guetto group of inmigrant and aliens culturals citizens of USA.
Multipolarity, Nonpolarity and Balance of power Edit
Reference & SourcesEdit
- Global Scenarios by American Council for the United Nations University
- tomorrowsthreatstoday A scenario planning on the evolution of the threat spectrum in the Euro-Atlantic area.