Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The primary laws, ethics and the regulation in genetics and genomics are:
1) The subject consent/accept to be part of the work
2) The subject has the right to know his/her disadvantages in the study
3) The subject has the right to get help for his/her disadvantages
4) The company/scientist must agree to consider ethical regulation for the subject
5) The company/scientist must have the full ability to protect the information of the subject with confidentiality
6) The subject must have the ability to leave or join the experiment anytime
7) The company/scientist must inform the subject about the commercial activity arising from the research
--Jonano 20:42, September 25, 2010 (UTC)