Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bulk predictions are predictions with lists on a tremendous variety of factors and events that are supposed to interplay sometime in the near future. These are of course by no means total nor accurate, but they do show us where other futurologists have ventured in prediction, and tell us where we need to improve as long as we can find those weak points that other futurologists have not covered, thereby showing us where we are most likely to make our crucial errors.
Bulk predictions can be collected from different sources (various reports) and fed into a single database of predictions.
On the Future Wikia
- Future proposed devices for 2020 lists 200 predictions from an old NISTEP report.
- Detailed Roadmap of the 21st Century - a compulation of predictions by Goldman Sachs, PricewaterhouseCoopers, the United Nations, DoD, Kurzweil, deGrey, British Telecom, etc.
- http://www.futuretechnologycenter.nl/downloads/nanobook.pdf - technology radars (many specific 5-15 year predictions for nano - applications) 
- Innovations for healthcare and sport from FTC 
- Small writeups on many topics by Ian Pearson
- BT timeline (2001), many predictions for the 21st century
- Many predictions from TechCast (most is paid content)
- Other reports from FTC?