Image of worldwide nuclear weapons programs, as of September 2005, updated for 2012. Based on info at en:List of countries with nuclear weapons, filled into Image:BlankMap-World.png originally by User:Fastfission (but now by others as well, see below). Rendered without labels for multi-lingual support. Feel free to update this (very easy using Photoshop or GIMP) as reliable information changes. Historical states have been represented by their successor states (i.e. Yugoslavia by Serbia, as they apparently inherited the nuclear materials of the socialist state after it fragmented).
- Red: Five "nuclear weapons states" from the NPT (USA, Russia, UK, France and the PRC).
- Dark orange: Other known nuclear powers (India and Pakistan).
- Light orange: Have conducted only test blasts (N. Korea and Israel).
- Yellow: States suspected of having possession of, or suspected of being in the process of developing, nuclear weapons (Iran and Ukraine).
- Pink: States which at one point had nuclear weapons and/or nuclear weapons research programs (Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, Germany, Iraq, Japan, Libya, Poland, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan).
- Green: Other states capable of developing nuclear weapons.
Appears on these pages
N.B: This page is meant as a guide to what today's governments, press freedom, corruption index...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:34, January 7, 2015||1,357 × 699 (55 KB)||The River Nile-2||http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Nuclear_weapon_progr ams_worldwide_2.png http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Nuclear_proliferation#mediav iewer/File:Nuclear_weapon_programs_worldwide.png|