Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Putin, readying Russia for a massive assault on his foes, needed to take care of some loose ends before doing so. Turkey voicing its support of the German war effort provided an opportunity to invade Turkey for a reason rather than savage assaults, so he used this chance wisely. He defeated the Turks within 3 weeks while similtaneously waging war with Poland, Canada, Britain, America and Germany and had expanded Russian borders far beyond what they had been previously.
- Apr. 2: Turkey voices its opinion on the German war effort, saying that it fully supports Germany.
- Apr. 3: Russia finalizes its plans for the double invasion of Turkey and Poland.
- Apr. 5: Russian forces enter Poland and Turkey simultaneously, Turkey through the Black Sea. Russian planes bomb Berlin.
- Apr. 6: Russian forces secure positions at the city of Samsun. Some troops begin pushing east while others move toward Istanbul.
- Apr. 7: Russian troops reach the eastern border of Turkey and invade and capture Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.
- Apr. 8: Russian troops meet heavy resistance in Ankara, halting their advance.
- Apr. 10: The Russians break through the defenses in Ankara and capture the city.
- Apr. 11: Russian bombers target key areas in Istanbul to prepare for the invasion.
- Apr. 12: Russia annexes Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. Russia bombs London and Toronto.
- Apr. 13: Russian forces seize the city of Konya. Istanbul is bombed again.
- Apr. 15: Russian forces meet the Turks at Istanbul. Israel invades southeastern Turkey.
- Apr. 16: Israel liberates a small area of Turkey. The Russians begin to push through Istanbul.
- Apr. 17: Israel is halted by the Russians while attempting to move toward Konya.
- Apr. 18: The Indians bomb Jerusalem, destroying many historic structures.
- Apr. 20: Istanbul falls to the Russians.
- Apr. 21: Turkey surrenders to Russia.
- Apr. 24: Turkey is annexed by Russia.