Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After Pakistan's occupation of Afghanistan, India retailed by invading PoK. Seeing india as an aggressor nation, USA supports Pakistan. After occupying PoK, india calls for cease fire.
- Jun. 1: After lossing Afghanistan, India invades PoK to stop CPEC.
- Jun. 3: Indian troops are reported in Skardu, Pakistan mobilizes.
- Jun. 8: India invades Pakistan with half of its military, hoping to win a quick victory. US supports Pakistan by sending troops to Gilgit and sends navy from South China sea to invade Southern India.
- Jun. 12: Indian troops are outside Gilgit but under constant US artillery fire. Jinping warns india by threatening an invasion if Gilgit is captured. India nukes Beijing, shutting China up. China does not retaliate.
- Jun. 18: Russia in fear of getting nuked, keeps it mouth shut. Pakistani troops launch surprise attack from Muzzafrabad.
- Jun. 19: US artilleries run out of ammo, Indian troops move in.
- Jun. 23: India successfully defends Gligit and calls for cease fire.
- Jun. 24: War ends with Indian victory.