Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Expressive Augmentation is a trend which began with the foundation of NewGene in 2023. By 2032, the concept of Expressive Augmentation had become commonplace, with teenagers and young adults paying money to have themselves genetically modified to resemble those who they would normally dress-up as.
- Furries: These people would modify themselves to become anthropomorphic animals.
- Taurs: These people would modify themselves to become anthropomorphic animals with centaur bodies.
- Kemos: These people would modify themselves to have animals ears and tails.
- Mythos: These people modified themselves to resemble creatures of myth and legend.
- Trekkies: These people modified themselves to resemble the various species of the Star Trek universe (Vulcans, Andorians and Klingons were the most common.)
- Sky Walkers: These people modified themselves to resemble the various species of the Star Wars universe.
- Avatars: People who would modify themselves to resemble the Na'vi of James Cameron's Avatar.
- Rainbow Children: People who simply change their skin colors to non natural tones.