Note from the Author: This article has been made to express one possible scenario and is not meant to be taken seriously. The ideas here are the author's speculation only.
Emerida was formed in March 25, 2053 when the United States of America, Canada, and Carribea agreed to combine for the better. Mexican States joined in stages until all of Mexico joined. On Janurary 26, 2073, the last of Mexico joined and Emerida was complete. This country was disbanded after the Second Cold War in 2245.
- Nova Eropa: Combination of Eastern Quebec, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Brunswick, Labrador, and Connecticut.
- Cascadia: Combination of: Southern British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
- Washimerva: Combination of Delaware, West Virginia, Viriginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Naliborja: Combination of Southern California, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Sinaloa, and Utah.
- Geralux: Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Southern Ontario, and Kentucky.
- Nova Ofreki: Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Carribea, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Texaca: Texas, Oklaholma, Kansas, Chihuahua, Coahulia, Durango, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, and Arkansas.
- Carolina: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee.
- Dakota: North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and Nebraska.
- Mexacas: Central Mexico.
- Penaxco: Southern Mexico and Central America.