|This map game is a Proposed Map Game.|
Hi, this is Hexarafi! Welcome to Decision. This map game will take place in 2031, in that time, the world has been changed.
Our target is map game finish after 15 turns. But, we hope we can finish the game after played more than the target.
For those new to this kind of game, I'll post some rules.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING!
- NO racial slurs or foul language, other wise, you will be banned (#SayNoToRacism)
- Don't say dirty language. No swearing. No cursing, no foul language.
- Please remain civil.
- If you do not post for more then 10 turns your nation will be taken away from you and it will be available for other people to take
- Please please please be plausible! This is a must if you want to play this game! If you do not post plausibly, your implausible edit will be deleted. You will be banned if you have 5 implausiblity posts. Which means:
- NO ROBOTIC SOLDIERS
- NO CLONE TROOPERS, JANGO FETT
- NO ALIENS
- IF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT POSSESS WMDs IRL AND YOU WANT THEM IN YOUR ARSENAL, YOU MUST BEGIN CREATING THEM AND WAIT TWO YEARS BEFORE YOU SAY THEY ARE COMPLETE AND READY.
- If you feel that you have been unfairly treated, please write your complaint in the comments.
- The game creator's word overrides all others.
- The Co-Head Mod's word overrides all others except for the game creator/Head Mod.
- Only the Head Mod, Co-Head Mod, and Emergency Mod can start new turns. If a new turn has not be started within 24 hours, the Emergency Mod will start a new turn.
- Every turn is one year.
- A new turn starts every 24 hours, or the latest, 3 days.
- Every 20 years will be archived in another separate page.
- Mods are able to create random events and will represent a NPC nation (i.e. Mongolia isn't going to sign its land over to Pakistan or something stupid like that), Mods also help to make that implausible stuff doesn't happen.
- Please, I must implore of you, if you plan to play this game, be active and check back every a couple days! and please, KEEP THE GAME ACTIVE!.
- This isn't a rule, but I'd like to encourage you to put your country's flag before your turn on the bullet list.
- Nuclear weapon is allowed!.
- Please don't make any conflicts here. You will be possibly kicked and/or banned if you start a conflict.
- Have Fun!
(This also copied and pasted from various cool map games.)
Main article: Backstory of the Game
If you want to help or just adding suggestions, I will gladly accept that.
The world was in peace in the beginning of century. There were just some minor wars, and it was not influenced the world. But, the war activity from years by years was increased.
Tensions between major nations grew up. Terror activities were increased, world economy crashed. People were in threat.
Actually, World War III has not happened. But some people believed that WWIII will be happened in near future. Many nations are increasing their military activity, upgrading their technology. Some minor wars were happened, we are in the era of "Second Cold War".
List of Nations
Before playing, please see the list. You can see lists of playable nations, fallen nations, and new nations there.
List of Alliances
You also can see list of alliances. It is suggested to see the page before playing to know where is your nation's position and allies.
For list of organizations, see here.
Main article: Wars and Conflicts (Decision: Map Game)
Active wars will be listed here.
- Game Creator: Hexarafi
- Head Mod: Hexarafi
- Co-Head Mod: TBD
- Map Mod: TBD
- Mod 1: TBD
- Mod 2: TBD
- Mod 3: TBD
The modship is not opened, so please don't apply, wait until the creator opens it.
I'm sorry, we have not opened the game. Come back later!
The game will start after: