Welcome to Corrupt-A-Wish
How it works
This game works by you responding to the next person. You respond to (and corrupt) a previous wish, then add your own. Note: I, and I alone, will occasionally archive this to prevent endless scrolling.
- User A: (Responds to previous wish) I wish for a bowling ball.
- User B: It falls on your head from an airplane. I wish for a computer
- User C: It fails to boot. I wish for complete control of this wiki
And so on.
- I wish for a partridge. (I can't respond to a previous one because I'm the first)
- It runs away. I wish for a crazy alien.
- It kills you and attacks Earth. I wish to control all of Wikia.
- Trolls attack you through the messages. I wish to control all of Earth.
- You succeed but every life form on the planet moves planets because of a nuclear war so you control a wasteland.I wish to control all of the universe.
- It ends. I wish to restart the universe.
- You succeed but the previous universe still exists and all life moves there.I wish to control the cosmos.
- Everything gets crunched back into a singularity. I wish to be an immortal deity with unlimited power.
- You succeed but then people steal your powers and immortality and kill you.I wish to control the cosmos which cannot be crunched back.
- You succeed but then the Mogons mount a rebellion and kill you. I wish to be resurrected.
- You succeed but die 2 seconds later.I wish to control the cosmos which cannot be crunched back and aliens cannot rebel either
- God himself comes down from the heavens and tells you that no matter what, I shall not let you have the cosmos and sends you to purgatory forever. I wish for a wizard friend.