Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|45th President of the United States|
January 20th, 2017-2021
|Vice President:||Marco Rubio|
|Preceded by:||Barack Obama|
|Succeeded by:||Marco Rubio|
|55th Governor of New Jersey|
January 19, 2010 - December 30th, 2016
|Preceded by:||Jon Corzine|
|Succeeded by:||Kim Guadagno|
|United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey|
January 3, 2005 - November 16, 2008
|Nominated by:||George W. Bush|
|Preceded by:||Robert Cleary|
|Succeeded by:||Ralph Marra (Acting)|
|Born:||September 6, 1962|
Newark, New Jersey
|Died:||February 21, 2021 (aged 58)|
Newark, New Jersey
|Spouse(s):||Mary Pat Foster|
|Children:||Andrew and Sarah and Bridget and Matthew|
|Alma mater:||University of Delaware and Seton Hall University|
Chris Christie was the 45th President of the United States. He was elected in a narrow presidential race in 2016, defeating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. During the primaries, the front runner was Marco Rubio. After fighting each other for the nomination, Christie won and made Rubio Vice President. Christie was elected the second Catholic president. Christie became a surprisingly popular president. He was known for fixing many Obama problems. For a short time, Christie's approval rating was 100%. America became strong again. However Christie suffered heart problems. He declined to run for reelection in 2020. He left office in 2021. One month after his successer, Vice President Rubio took office as the new president, Christie died of a heart attack. He is ranked apon the greatest presidents of all time.
Election of 2016
Christie announced his run for US President in October 2015. However, Florida Senator Marco Rubio quickly became the front runner in the Republican primaries. On Super Tuesday, a caucus occurred in Virginia, which led to the Christie's victory. Following this, Christie started to catch up to Rubio as he came out victorious in Ohio, Montana, and even Minnesota which led to an overwhelming victory. But he would have to fight harder for
- "Every life is precious and a gift from God."
- Although Governor Christie does not prefer to discuss social issues over economic policy, he believes the time to address and ban abortion has come.
American Culture and Values
- Leaders should seek respect, not love.
- Unapologetic when it comes to taking on the establishment
- "Stop blaming. Start building.
- Expand job-creating tax intensives
- Promote New Jersey as a good place to do business.
- Democrats stand up for teachers unions, Republicans stand up for teachers
- Expand charter schools
- Our public education system is failing.
Energy and Oil
- The future of New Jersey is in green energy
- Inaction in Washington reflect poorly on the country on the international stage .
Global Warming and Environment
- Global Warming is real, but the northeast based Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative is ineffective 
- Enacted stricter regulation on PAC campaign contributions 
- Insures should be able to sell "mandate-free" policies
- Critical of ObamaCare.
- Simply being an undocumented cimmigrant is not a crime
- We need stronger enforcement of federal immigration laws
- Pass bipartisan immigration reform 
- America needs to be the leader throughout the world
Same Sex Marriage
- Supports Civil Unions but not Same-Sex marriage
- Homosexuality is not a sin
Second Amendment Rights
- Has a moderate stance on firearms.
- Wants to have a somewhat strict gun control so that there isn't an abundance of guns that could get into the hands of criminals.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found