Central Dynamics Incorporated (NYSE: CDI) is a powerful, Europan-based, human corporation. Central Dynamics (often abbreviated as CD, CDI, or CenDy) is considered to be one of Earht's first true "megacorporations," with its own private military, the Central Dynamics Security Forces, or CDSF, and its own Martian colonies (run via the puppet organization of the Martian Colonial Adminstration, or MCA).
Sectors of Business
- Military/Security Services (Central Dynamics Security Forces)
- Defense Technologies (Central Dynamics Incorporated)
- Information/Espionage (Central Dynamics Data Systems)
- Space Colonization (Martian Colonial Administration; Epsilon Eridani Colonial Administration [not officially formed yet]) (and never will be)
Central Dynamics has explored a number of star systems using probes, and has claimed several planets:
- Mars (in the Sol System) [Note: this claim is de jure, de facto status pending the resolution of the current crisis involving the Protectorians.]
The entire Epsilon Eridani System
- YOU DON'T OWN THE SYSTEM, RENOUNCE YOUR CLAIM OR YOU WILL FACE WAR
Central Dynamics has been the object of some criticism, particularly due to the methods employed by its fifth CEO, Lyndon R. Baines, to buy up the company's competitors.