Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Great European War was a transcontinental war that took place on the continent of Europe. Some major contributors were Russia, Ukraine, Poland, the United Kingdom, Germany, Czechia, Lithuania, Finland, Serbia, Croatia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and the United States.
In 2014, the Russian Federation regained Crimea in a local referendum. Vladimir Putin then began amassing troops around the eastern border of Ukraine, and recently began firing surface-to-air missiles at Malaysian passenger planes. In August, Russia gained land from China, Mongolia, Japan, North Korea, and Belarus in the Trans-Eurasian Land Treaty. They then reformed into the Russian Empire. On August 13th, Belarus was absorbed into the Russian Empire, along with the Caspian Depression area of Kazakhstan.
On September 1st, Kazakhstan agreed to become Russia's puppet state. On September 2nd, Russia announced that it would be removing its troops from Ukraine. On September 3rd, however, they changed their minds.
- September 3rd: Russia launches an invasion on the Ukrainian city of Donetsk.
- September 7th: Russian paratroopers drop in near Chernobyl. 10,000 are killed off from the radiation, while the remaining troopers march toward the south.
- September 8th: Russia shoots down more passenger planes. In response, Malaysia's army mobilizes and heads to Europe.
- September 9th: The Malaysian army engages in small skirmishes in Central Asia.
- September 11th: Russian fighter planes attack Alaska, 46,970 Alaskan civilians die, along with 80 military personnel.