Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Great Guayana is divided into regions, communes and districts.
The four regions agree the four ancient former countries. Are:
- Guyana, ex English Guayana.
- Suriname, ex Deutsch Guayana.
- Freanch Guyana.
- Amapá, ex Brasilian Guayana.
The 4 main cities are divided into districts. This cities are:
- Georgetown, int the ex-Guayana.
- Paramaribo, in the ex-Suriname.
- Cayenne, in the ex-French Guiana.
- Macapá, ex-Brasilian Guayana.
Other cities not divided into districts:
- Linden, Guayana Region - 60.000 h
- New Amsterdam, Guayana Region - 39.000
- Kourou, French Guayana Region - 26.000 h
- Nieuw Nickerie, Suriname Region - 15.000 h
- Moengo, Suriname Region - 10.000 h
- Lethem, Guayana Region - 8.000 h
- Pedra Branca do Amapari, Amapá Region - 7.000 h
- Pracuúba, Amapá Region - 5.000 h
Great Guayana Republic is composed by 112 municipalities.