Buddhist Calendar Year 3544 (3000 CE) is a year within the 35th Century of the Buddhist Calendar.
- Empire of Japan
- Sino-Korean Federation
- European Federation
- Confederation of South East Asia
- African Union
- Latin Vinlandia Empire
- Republic of Indiana and Canada
- New Shōtoku
- Soga Shogunate
- Neo Hokkaido
- Kingdom of New Sønderborg
- Fujiwara Shogunate
- Kaenbyou Confederation
- Federal Prefectures of Komeiji
- Empire of Novo Macau
- Republic of Kokoro
- Futatsuiwa Empire
- Federal Republic of New Seoul
- New Rotterdam
- New Amsterdam
- State of Konpaku
- Neo Joseon
Elsewhere in the Milky Way
- Windmills and Solar Power are widespread and power roughly 95% of the Earth.
- With new technology, Earth has cooled down by Ten Degrees and the sea levels had lowered by 50 metres.
- Most deserts on Earth are turned into grasslands, and many new towns and cities were established.
- Killing animals for food continues to be widespread, extremely common, and highly supported.
- The Fictional to Real Life Machine was completed in Japan in 2555. With this, its now possible to bring characters from fiction into real life.
- In vitro meat is unsuccessful, and many people prefer to eat actual meat instead of meat developed in labs.
- High Speed Trains are widespread, used for both passengers and goods. Slower trains are outdated and no longer used.
- The building of many underwater tunnels and bridges have connected the world fully. It's now possible to drive from Indianapolis to Tokyo, and take a train from Jakarta to Bangkok.
- Baidu and Naver are among the most used search engines in the World, replacing Google, Bing and Yahoo!.
- Other search engines, such as Yandex, see a rise in usage and become more popular.
- After signing a deal with Formula 1, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is admitted as a Formula 1 Circuit.
- Handegg, known as "Football" by Canadians and the former Americans, had declined in popularity and was soon abandoned in 2500 CE.
- The word Soccer is long abandoned as it's now referred to as Football Worldwide.
- Vegetarianism is unpopular and are a minority.
- Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Hinduism, and Islam are among the dominant religions in the world.
- A half of the World are Atheist or Irreligious.
- Christianity and Judaism have disappeared by 2090 CE, after the last few followers became Atheist or followed another religion.