Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|‹ 2040 2048|
|United States presidential election, 2044|
|November 3, 2044|
|Nominee||Joseph P. Kennedy III||Bobby Jindal|
|Running mate||Malia Obama||Craig Romney|
|States carried||27 + D.C.||24|
|Percentage||52 %||48 %|
Democratic Presidential Primaries:
- Joseph Patrick Kennedy III, President of the United States since 2041 (Nominee)
- Joseph P. Kennedy III - 4025 delegates, 51 states + D.C., 99, 6 % of the popular vote
Republican Presidential Primaries:
- Bobby Jindal, U.S. Senator from Louisiana since 2021, Governor of Louisiana from 2007 to 2015, 2020 Vice-Presidential nominee (Nominee)
- Tagg Romney, U.S. Senator from of Utah since 2018
- Meghan McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona from 2035 to 2043
Bobby Jindal - 1624 delegates, 43 states + D.C., 60 % of the popular vote
Tagg Romney - 276 delegates, 5 states, 22 % of the popular vote
Meghan McCain - 200 delegates, 3 states, 18 % of the popular vote
Kennedy and Jindal are campaining across the country during six mounths. During the debates, President Kennedy makes remember all the political promises in 2040 and he accomplished during his presidency. The election is scheduled on November 3rd 2044. President Kennedy is re-elected with 330 great electors, 27 states and 52 % of the popular vote against 208 great electors, 24 states and 48 % of the popular vote for Jindal. Kennedy's second presidential inauguration is scheduled on January 20th 2045.