|‹ 2032 2040|
|United States presidential election, 2036|
|November 4, 2036|
|Nominee||Chelsea Clinton||Nikolaus Sutton|
|Home state||New York||California|
|Running mate||Julián Castro||Condoleezza Rice|
|States carried||24 + DC||25|
The 2036 US presidential election occurred on November 4, 2036. It was the 63rd quadrennial consecutive presidential election. During this election Democrat Chelsea Clinton faced off against Republican Nikolaus Sutton.
Democratic presidential primaries:
- Chelsea Clinton, COO of the Clinton Foundation
Chelsea Clinton is running for president in honor of the 2016 Election where her mother lost the Electorial College vote to Republican Donald Trump. She wants to become the first female Clinton elected as President of the United States of America. She would eventually win the Democratic nomination during the 2036 Democratic National Convention with all 51 states, 2286 delegates and 100% of the popular vote. She would choose Julián Castro as her running mate.
- Chelsea Clinton, 51 states + DC, 2286 delegates, 100% of the popular vote
Republican presidential primaries:
- Paul Ryan, 2012 vice-presidential nominee; U.S. Representative from Wisconsin since 1999
- Bobby Jindal, governor of Louisiana from 2006 to 2014, senator of Louisiana since 2020
- Scott Walker, governor of Wisconsin since 2011
- Rand Paul, senator of Kentucky since 2010
- Nikolaus Sutton, Founder and President of the Guam Group
- Abigail Brown, Journalist and rock musician (stand little to no chance)
Nikolaus Sutton is running to make history as the youngest President of the United States of America. His opponents are Bobby Jindal, former governor of Louisiana and senator of the same state, Scott Walker, governor of Wisconsin, and Rand Paul, senator of Kentucky. Sutton capitalized on his experience in economics and running a multi-trillion dollar transportation, hotel, music and television corporation to win numerous primaries and caucuses. He would eventually win the Republican nomination during the 2036 Republican National Convention with 35 states, 1403 delegates and 51% of the popular vote. He would choose Condoleezza Rice as his running mate.
- Nikolaus Sutton: 35 states + DC, 1403 delegates, 51% of the popular vote
- Bobby Jindal: 16 states, 737 delegates, 29% of the popular vote
- Scott Walker: 0 states, 112 delegates, 11% of the popular vote
- Rand Paul: 0 states, 34 delegates, 9% of the popular vote
- Abigail Brown: 0 states, 1 delegate, 0% of popular vote
Chelsea Clinton and Nikolaus Sutton led their campaigns across the country between June and Novemeber 2036. On November 4, 2036, Sutton defeats Clinton by winning 306 electors, 25 states and 51% of the popular vote. Clinton received 229 electors, 24 + DC states and 49% of the popular vote. Nikolaus Sutton was inaugurated as the 48th President of the United States of America on January 20, 2037.